2 cups Spelt or PC Gluten Free Flour
2 tsp Baking Powder
½ tsp Baking Soda
1 tsp Ground Cinnamon and Nutmeg each
½ cup Raw Sugar Cane – brown
1/3 cup Sunflower, Safflower, Grape seed Oil
1 cup Canned Pumpkin
1 ¼ cup Milk Alternative
1 cup Cranberries and Pumpkin Seeds each
- Preheat Oven to 400 F degrees.
- Use non-stick pans or muffin cups
- In Large bowl mix together flour, baking powder, baking soda, salt, cinnamon and nutmeg.
- In medium bowl whisk together sugar, oil, pumpkin, egg and milk.
- Stir liquid mixture into dry mixture just until moistened; add more milk if too thick.
- Mix in cranberries and pumpkin seeds
- Bake 18 – 20 minutes
Makes 12 muffins